Top best answers to the question «How do you say greetings in swedish»
- Greeting Other People Say hej to greet people in most situations. As in English, there are many different words and phrases you can use to say "hello" in Swedish. Use tjenare (SHEH-nah-reh) or tja (sheh) when greeting a close buddy. This greeting is similar to saying "hey" or "hi" in English.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How do you say greetings in swedish?» often ask the following questions:
🏅 What are the most common swedish greetings?
- 1 Saying hello and goodbye. Ha en bra dag! Have a good day! 2 Getting someone's attention and apologising 3 Making yourself understood. Talar du svenska? Do you speak Swedish? Talar du engelska? Do you speak English? 4 Other basic phrases 5 Things you might see
🏅 What is swedish day?
Swedish Day (Svenskarnas Dag, Inc.) is the Midwest's oldest Midsummer festival, dating back to 1911. Swedish Day is held on the 3rd Sunday of June at Good Templar Park in Geneva, IL. This ethnic festival, organized by the Swedish Day Committee of IOGT, has entertained the Fox Valley area for generations.
🏅 What is swedish dessert?
- One of the most traditional desserts in Sweden is Swedish Princess Cake. The original recipe has been around since 1930 and it consists of alternating layers of sponge cake, raspberry jam, whipped cream, and a thick pastry cream and topped with a layer of green marzipan.
🏅 What is swedish epiphany?
Epiphany is celebrated on 6 January in Sweden to commemorate the journey of the magi, or wise men, who followed a shining star to visit the infant Jesus as recorded in the Bible. This holiday falls 12 days after Christmas Day.
🏅 What is swedish fashion?
- Swedish style. A Swedish fashion image from 1943. The long trench coat and hat provide protection from the outside climate, while still offering an aesthetic quality.
🏅 What is swedish fika?
- Fika (pronounced fee-ka) is a Swedish custom, a kind of social coffee break where people gather to have a cup of coffee or tea and a few nibbles. Fika is such an important part of life in Sweden that it is both a verb and a noun.
🏅 What is swedish gdp?
- Sweden GDP. The gross domestic product (GDP) measures of national income and output for a given country's economy. The gross domestic product (GDP) is equal to the total expenditures for all final goods and services produced within the country in a stipulated period of time. This page provides the latest reported value for - Sweden GDP -...
🏅 What is swedish gymnastics?
- Swedish Gymnastics (also known as the Swedish Movement Cure) was founded in the early 1800’s by poet, student of theology and European languages Pehr Henrik Ling (1776-1839). There were two experiences that brought Ling to the world of Physical Culture.
🏅 What is swedish history?
- History Of Sweden Sweden was first described by Tacitus (a senator and historian of the Roman Empire) in 98 AD as a country with a powerful tribe. The Swedish Viking Age lasted from the 8th to 11th century and it is believed that Swedish Vikings ventured to Finland, Russia, the Baltic countries, Belarus, Ukraine, the Black Sea, and beyond.
1 other answer
"Greetings" translates to "Hej" (pronounced "hey") in Swedish and is an all purpose greeting. It can mean "hi"or "greetings" or just "hello."
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «How do you say greetings in swedish?» so you can surely find the answer!What is swedish holiday?
- National Day of Sweden (Swedish: Sveriges nationaldag) is a national holiday observed in Sweden on 6 June every year. Prior to 1983, the day was celebrated as the Swedish Flag Day (Swedish: Svenska flaggans dag). At that time, the day was renamed the Swedish national day by the Riksdag .
- Answer Wiki. In Sweden you can own a piece of land. That is called a fastighet which is a real estate. If so you can build a house on your real estate and people can rent an apartment from you. The tenants can not buy their apartment because it is standing on the real estate which is the true property.
- Languages of Sweden. Swedish is the official language of Sweden and is spoken by the vast majority of the 10 million inhabitants of the country. It is a North Germanic language and quite similar to its sister Scandinavian languages, Danish and Norwegian, with which it maintains partial mutual intelligibility and forming a dialect continuum .
- Swedish Lapland is the land of eight seasons, the Northern Lights and the Midnight Sun. The Northern Lights and Midnight sun. The Aurora Sky Station in the Abisko National Park is purpose-built for viewing the greatest light show on Earth – the Northern Lights.
- Swedish paint has a long history. Swedish paint: a legacy from centuries The cradle of Moose Färg (translated Moose paint) lies in the kopper ore mining area in the middle of Sweden. It is here the typical red pigment was first used as it came available as the by-product of the ore mining.
- A Swedish royal family, as closely related to a head of state, has been able to be identified as existent from as early as the 10th century A.D., with more precise detail added during the two or three centuries that followed. An exceptional case is that of Saint Bridget (1303–1373) who outside of Sweden became known as the Princess of Nericia, a title which appears to have been a noble, rather than a royal one, since she was not the daughter of a king.