Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How do you spell 5 in swedish?» often ask the following questions:
🏅 How do you spell swedish in swedish?
Swedish (language) - svenska Swedish (adjective, nationality) - svensk
- How do you spell 33 in swedish?
- How do you spell ampersand in swedish?
- How do you spell april in swedish?
🏅 How do you spell 15 in swedish?
The number 15 is pronounced as "femton" in Swedish.
- How do you spell brick in swedish?
- How do you spell calendar in swedish?
- How do you spell copenhagen in swedish?
🏅 How do you spell 17 in swedish?
- How do you spell courage in swedish?
- How do you spell cousin in swedish?
- How do you spell cup in swedish?
1 other answer
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «How do you spell 5 in swedish?» so you can surely find the answer!How do you spell cute in swedish?
Cute is "söt" in Swedish.
The name 'Donnie' is spelled exactly the same as in English when written in Swedish.
from is spelled från btw; in swedish 'from' means kind or tame
Flicka is girl in Swedish F-L-I-C-K-A :D
The same way. Guide is Guide in Swedish too.
- Helsingborg (/ˈhɛlsɪŋbɔːrɡ/, also US: /-bɔːr(jə), -bɔːri, ˌhɛlsɪŋˈbɔːri/, Swedish: [hɛlsɪŋˈbɔrj] (listen), Danish: [hɛlseŋˈpɒːˀ]; spelled Hälsingborg between 1912 and 1970) is a town and the seat of Helsingborg Municipality, Scania, Sweden. It had 108,334 inhabitants in 2017.
Jessika or Jessica
Jan or Jon However, if coming from a foreign country to Sweden, you are not expected to spell your name differently. John is ok as it is.
leave = "lämna" in swedish
- Uppsala (/ ˈʊpsɑːlə, ˈʌp -/, also US: /- sələ, ˈuːpsɑːlə, ʊpˈsɑːlə / or all ending in /- sɑːlɑː /, Swedish: [ˈɵ̂pːˌsɑːla] (listen); archaically spelled Upsala) is the county seat of Uppsala County and the fourth-largest city in Sweden, after Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Malmö. It had 177,074 inhabitants in 2019.
In Sweden, they are called "sotare".
Twenty five is tjugofem in Swedish.