Video answer: How to say uppsala
Top best answers to the question «How do you spell uppsala in swedish»
- Uppsala (/ ˈʊpsɑːlə, ˈʌp -/, also US: /- sələ, ˈuːpsɑːlə, ʊpˈsɑːlə / or all ending in /- sɑːlɑː /, Swedish: [ˈɵ̂pːˌsɑːla] (listen); archaically spelled Upsala) is the county seat of Uppsala County and the fourth-largest city in Sweden, after Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Malmö. It had 177,074 inhabitants in 2019.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How do you spell uppsala in swedish?» often ask the following questions:
🏅 How do i get from stockholm airport to uppsala?
- Night Bus to Stockholm and Uppsala – SL (Stockholm Transport) night bus 592 runs between Arlanda Airport and central Stockholm. Uppsala Airport Coach – UL (Upplands Lokaltrafik) airport bus route 801 runs between Arlanda and Uppsala.
🏅 How far is uppsala from stockholm?
- Only some 70 km (43 mi) or 40 minutes by train from the capital, many Uppsala residents work in Stockholm. The train to Stockholm-Arlanda Airport takes only 17 minutes, rendering the city easily accessible by air. The commercial centre of Uppsala is quite compact.
🏅 How is the air quality in uppsala sweden?
- Uppsala Kungsgatan 67 AQI: Uppsala Kungsgatan 67 Real-time Air Quality Index (AQI). Temp. Air quality is acceptable; however, for some pollutants there may be a moderate health concern for a very small number of people who are unusually sensitive to air pollution.
🏅 How old is uppsala sweden?
Founded in 1477, Uppsala University is the Nordic region's oldest university. According to legend, every nine years during the Viking era, people flocked to Uppsala's temple from all over Scandinavia to make their sacrifices to the Nordic gods.
🏅 How to get from uppsala airport to stockholm?
- Most major companies also offer fixed prices to the airport. There is a Stockholm commuter rail service (Pendeltåg) between Uppsala and Stockholm, but on Uppsala county tickets north of Arlanda, which takes 18 minutes from Arlanda Central to its Uppsala C terminus.
🏅 Is there a train from stockholm to uppsala?
- The train journey between Stockholm Arlanda Airport and Stockholm Central Station is about 38 minutes. From the airport to Uppsala, the trip will take approximately 18 minutes. All passengers can buy tickets at the SL and UL sales points and at Arlanda Central station at the airport. For more information, please visit the websites: SL and UL.
🏅 Is uppsala in stockholms urban area?
Uppsala is part of a large and rapidly growing labour market region in the Greater Stockholm area.
🏅 Is uppsala sweden safe?
The large student population makes the city a target for car and house break-ins, but Uppsala is considered a very safe place late at night compared to many other places around the world. Violent crime in Uppsala is uncommon and there are also few attacks based on race or religion — it is an inclusive community.
🏅 What are the coordinates of uppsala in sweden?
- GPS coordinates of Uppsala, Sweden. Latitude: 59.8588 Longitude: 17.6389 latitude.to is a free service, the costs of the project (server, Google Geolocation API, maintenance, bug fixing, new features...) are financed through Ads. If you think this site is usefull to you, please consider supporting us by not blocking our ads.
Video answer: How to pronounce uppsala
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «How do you spell uppsala in swedish?» so you can surely find the answer!What is the weather like in uppsala sweden?
- Uppsala has cold winters and warm summer. Temperatures are warmest in July when they average around 73 degrees Fahrenheit (23 degrees Celsius), and coldest in January when the average high temperature is 32 degrees Fahrenheit (zero Celsius). Daylight hours and temperatures begin to increase in March, but snow is still possible.
- Uppsala and Sigtuna lie just north of Stockholm and make for a perfect day trip or longer stay. So, what to do and see in the university city of Uppsala? Kick off with a visit to part medieval, part Gothic Uppsala Domkyrka, or Uppsala Cathedral.
- Uppsala has cold winters and warm summer. Temperatures are warmest in July when they average around 73 degrees Fahrenheit (23 degrees Celsius), and coldest in January when the average high temperature is 32 degrees Fahrenheit (zero Celsius).
- Uppsala is the fourth largest city in Sweden. Situated on the coast just north of Stockholm, it is home to a major university, Sweden's largest Cathedral, Uppsala castle . Essential Uppsala
Uppsala, län (county) in east-central Sweden. It lies between Mälaren (lake) on the south and the Gulf of Bothnia on the north. It constitutes most of the western part of the landskap (province) of Uppland.
Video answer: You can't say these swedish citiesWhy uppsala is the heart of sweden?
- One of the oldest cities in Sweden, Uppsala is considered to be the heart of the nation. Despite its long and rich history, it has a lively and energetic feel to it – its large student body breathes fresh life into the ancient streets. .A laid-back place that comes alive at night, the city straddles the Fyris River.