Video answer: Top imports and exports in sweden
Top best answers to the question «What are the major exports of sweden»
Main Swedish exports include machinery and transport equipment, chemical and rubber products, food, clothing, textiles and furniture, and wood products. Exports and investments are rapidly increasing, and the Swedish export market is expected to grow by 8% each year through 2013.
What are Sweden's imports and exports?
- Trade: In October 2020, the top exports of Sweden were Cars (SEK12.4B), Packaged Medicaments (SEK4.4B), Vehicle Parts (SEK3.98B), Refined Petroleum (SEK3.91B), and Telephones (SEK3.5B). In October 2020 the top imports of Sweden were Cars (SEK6.94B), Vehicle Parts (SEK5.22B), Telephones (SEK4.95B), Crude Petroleum (SEK3.09B), and Computers (SEK3.08B).
Sweden's Top 10 Exports
- Machinery including computers: US$24.5 billion (15.7% of total exports)
- Vehicles : $21.3 billion (13.7%)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $15.4 billion (9.9%)
- Pharmaceuticals: $11.6 billion (7.5%)
- Paper, paper items: $8.4 billion (5.4%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $7.6 billion (4.9%)
Video answer: 🚧 exports and imports | protectionism, tariffs and who benefits from them